The Green Balm is an organic, multi-purpose healing balm! The Green Balm combines MOA’s hero herb yarrow (Achillea millefolium), used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, nature’s powerful antiseptic, along with a nourishing base.
This essential multi-tasking family product, is a vital part of any first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping. Keep handy for any little crisis.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm…try the Daily Cleansing Ritual Cleansing Ritual
The Green Balm comes in 15 ml and 50 ml containers.